Friday, July 3, 2009

Coming Soon! Liquidation Sale! Grand Opening! Going out of business!

So my two friends have departed for whatever lands west of Paris has to offer. Anyways, I did what any boy who finally has a girl free apartment and all the time in the world, I went out shopping. It's July and apparently EVERYTHING is on sale in Paris(Soldes is French for sale).




I spent most of the day at Forums des Halles, a monstrous underground labyrinth of shops. After hopelessly wandering around from shop to shop for what seemed like hours on an empty stomach, I got a couple of children's book by French illustrator Marc Boutavant from FNAC. He has a lot great stuff, unfortunately not too much has been translated into English.

1 comment:

  1. haha, i love all the "soldes" pictures!...i think that was the first word i picked up on when i went there after high school! haha. nice! the children's books look awesome too!

    ReplyDelete