Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Left and Leaving

Tomorrow afternoon signals the end of my month long sojourn in the city of baguettes and the most well fed pigeons. My journeys will now take me through to Germany next and Le Blog will become Der Blög. Anyways I thought I'd breakdown the last thirty days in fun statistical facts!

Photos taken: 761
New Facebook friends made: 6
Most used French words: Merci, Bonjour, Au revoir!
Baguettes eaten: 13(estimated)
Macarons eaten: 1(the big chocolate ones)
Museums visited: Louvre, Musee d'Orsay(twice), Fondation Cartier, Musee Picasso, Pompidou, Computer Museum, Musee Rodin
Cones of Gelato eaten: 4
Croque Madames eaten: 0(shocking, i know!)
Crepes eaten: 5(2 nutella and banana, 2 egg, ham and cheese and one ham and cheese)
Space Invaders Found: 12
Favorite Tourist Trap: The Catacombs
Most Hilariously Named Electronics Store: Darty

No comments:

Post a Comment